St. Dominic Catholic Church Facilities
Our parish community provides our Sanctuary and two facilities (Piper Community Center and Molchan Hall) for the celebration of Sacraments (Marriage, Convalidations, Baptisms) and Birthday Blessings (Quinceanera, Sweet Sixteen). Our smaller facility (Molchan Hall) can also accommodate smaller parties such as baby showers or children’s birthday parties.
In order to accommodate more than 1,500 parish families, the prioritizing orderly usage, the charging of fees in order to preserve the facilities and provide the necessary support for each activity are as follows:
- The priority of facilities usage shall be St. Dominic Liturgy, Archdiocese, Ministries, Registered Active Parishioners, and Non-Parishioners.
- All Lessee’s will be required 100% of the charges which include the basic rental fee, cleaning and police officers as required and a refundable damage deposit. A non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve the date. Any event is excess of 99 people and/or serving alcohol will be required to have a minimum of one police officer. Over 100 will require two police officers.
- Respect for Church PROPERTY, exemplified behavior must be the norm.
- Only the Facilities specifically leased may be used; there can be no interference with regular church service. No loitering outside facility.
- No alcoholic beverage of any type may b e sold during the celebration. Alcohol may be served only if a Police Officer is present.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No alcoholic beverage of any type will be allowed at any Youth oriented event.
- Smoking is prohibited in all facilities.
Parishoner – $400 / Non Parishoner – $600
Friday Parishoner – $650 / Non Parishoner – $850
Saturday – Parishoner – $850 / Non Parishoner – $1,050
Molchan Hall (Capacity 80)
No alcohol or DJ allowed
For reservations or information, please contact Cindy Quinones on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between the hours of 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at the Church Office (210) 435-6211. Appointment to view facility can also be made during that time.
Thank you for your consideration and respect of our time.