We are a group of single or single-again adults brought together as we pray, worship, work and play together. We share Catholic beliefs and values as we minister to each other and our St. Dominic community.
- Provide faith base sharing community specifically for adults who are single or single again.
- Meet one a month for reflection, prayer, scripture and praise and worship.
- Have one mass a month that we attend together.
- Identify a service that we can do as a group to support the parish and/or the community.
- Identify social events we could have to allow time for fellowship in a non-threatening environment
Scripture: Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Meetings are held on the third Friday of each month in the basement from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
Team Liturgy at 10:00 AM the following Sunday.
For questions or more information contact: